KRISP maintains a list of selected funding sources and databases. In addition, our grants managers maintain an email list for KRISP, APACHE and UKZN interested researchers that highlights new opportunities.
Our Grants Managers scan the following agencies monthly to look for grants opportunities.
International Funding Agencies:
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) Grant Oportunities
- European Commission (EC) H2020
- European & Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)
- Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance (JPIAMR)
- NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts -
- UK Medical Research Council (MRC)
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
South African Funding Agencies:
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation (PRF)
- South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC)
- Technology Innovation Agency (TIA)
We do suggest that our researchers and students and collaborations also scan these and other agencies websites, if you find an interesting call please please contact one of KRISP senior grants managers: Mrs Gugulethu Mkhize and/or Mrs Suzette Grobler.
News date: 2018-02-06
KRISP has been created by the coordinated effort of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN), the Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) and the South African Medical Research Countil (SAMRC).
Location: K-RITH Tower Building
Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine, UKZN
719 Umbilo Road, Durban, South Africa.
Director: Prof. Tulio de Oliveira